The Church Challenge is a financial freedom movement designed to assist the church congregation and 1 square mile of the community surrounding each church, in reclaiming their financial power – individually and collectively -through workshops, training, campaigns and fellowship, to impact lives for generations to come.
I have introduced my workshops and programs and can alter where needed to fit the specific needs of each church. No church member should be suffering financially.
My main focus, for the next 5 – 7 years, is to help to improve the financial condition in the African American Community. We have to unite and improve income, credit and assets individually and collectively and we have to start TODAY! Reports show that in 35 years, African Americans will have ZERO WEALTH, if current trends continue, despite the fact that the majority population will be people of color.
WHY THIS IS IMPORTANT
- African Americans are the only racial group to earn less income in 2016 than in 2000
- 1 in 4 African American households are in poverty
- African Americans have the lowest earnings of any racial group so far: $39k for blacks, $47k for latinos, $65k for whites and $81k for asians
- African Americans are less likely to own home
- The wage gap between African Americans and whites is over $700,000 and growing
- African Americans are behind in income, wealth and having a job
We can no longer rely on others to assist us. We have all we need to improve in every area. Let’s work together to make it happen.
Call today for more information on how your church can ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE and JOIN THE MOVEMENT. (248) 633-8575.